ABOUT KETTLE BELLS - FLUX FLUID MOTION
Flux - Definition - A flowing or flow, continuous change or passage
- Kettle bells are distinctive purely by the vast extremes they encompass – ranging from being incredibly difficult to master and poetic and beautiful when working correctly. This is the journey Kettle bells encompass. You will find that through this journey you obtain the maximum results afforded you!
Some of the benefits of kettle bell training include:
- Improved strength
- Incredible work capacity (strength endurance)
- Enhanced athleticism – flexibility, coordination, balance etc.
- Weight loss
- Injury prevention
- Mental toughness
- Lean & functional muscle mass
- Strengthening of the entire posterior chain
- Core strength
What Are Kettlebells?
- A kettle bell is a traditional Russian training implement that has been used since the 1700’s to develop full body conditioning and fitness. A kettle bell looks like a cannon ball with a handle. The shape of the kettle bell allows for unique positioning of the weight directly above your centre of mass (unlike a Dumbbell or Barbell which must be held in front of the body) and allows you to keep your hand and wrists in neutral alignment, which enable for greater endurance and longevity in the core lifts so that you can produce a much higher volume of exercise and thus greater conditioning and fitness.
At Flux we cater for all fitness needs and goals with the use of Kettlebell Sport and conditioning principles. We work hard at ensuring the standards of training are conformed to the highest global standards. Our coaching and teaching will ensure your goals are achieved. Find out how we can make a difference for you.